Disaster Assistance Update
For the current disaster declaration – impacts from the severe storms and flooding from March 25, to April 3, 2021 in Nashville and surrounding counties.
- The deadline is July 7 2021 for physical damage and Feb 8 2022 for economic injury.
- The public can CALL or email for help with this current declaration
- Apply online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Call the application phone number at 1-800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585), 6 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Central Time - multi lingual support
- email: FOCE-Help@sba.gov
- Disaster General Phone: (800) 659-2955 – multi lingual suppport
- MENTION THE “Tennessee floods” when calling or emailing
- FEMA info is here: 4601 | FEMA.gov- which includes temporary rental assistance in Davidson, Wilson, & Williamson counties.
- Residents of Davidson, Williamson and Wilson counties have until July 7 to apply for FEMA disaster assistance if they had losses from the storms, tornadoes and flooding that occurred March 25 through April 3.
- Click here for more inforamtion. TN-16970-Fact-Sheet