The Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Williamson, Inc. in a regional event focused on engaging and informing the Middle Tennessee business community about the impact of opioid abuse.
Join us for a breakfast discussion, connect with recovery resources, and learn how to create programs to support employees struggling with opioid dependence.
Tuesday, February 11
8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Millennium Maxwell House Hotel
2025 Rosa Parks Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37228
- Bradley Jackson, Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Ralph Schulz, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Matt Largen, Williamson, Inc.
- Mary Linden Salter, Tennessee REDLINE
- Jason Pritchard, Ballad Health
- Pamela Sessions, Renewal House
- Paul Trivett, Pathway Recovery
- Fred Bissinger, Wimberly Lawson Wright Daves & Jones
- Zac Talbott, ReVIDA Recovery