Dex Media acquires YP Holdings LLC
Dex Media acquires YP Holdings LLC, publisher of The Real Yellow Pages® and YP.com, forms DexYP™ On June 30, Dex Media announced that it had acquired YP Holdings LLC, publisher of The Real Yellow Pages and YP.com. Our new name is DexYP™.
This transaction provides our company with a unique opportunity to better serve you, our valued clients, and to enable you to manage your business and stay top-of-mind with your current and future customers. We are confident you and your business will benefit. DexYP will be a major player in the local business arena, coast-to-coast, providing you with products and services to help you win new customers and retain and grow your existing ones.
• We will continue to provide marketing and business management products that deliver and service that satisfies.
• You’ll see improvements to our offerings, like Thryv℠ (formerly known as DexHub®), our flagship customer relationship management and website product.
• We will continue to upgrade our print directories, which generate millions of consumer calls for advertisers, and our network of online directories including YP.com, Superpages.com® and DexKnows.com®.
• We value the relationship you have with your sales representative. It’s important that you receive the same quality of service you expect from us, and we expect from ourselves.
• DexYP.com will be the new name of our corporate site. Our leadership team is making sure the exemplary service you’ve come to expect continues. You, our clients, are why we exist. We’re thankful for your continued support and business.
If you have any questions, please contact Client Care at 844.339.6334 or your sales representative.