Join the Chamber
Promote your business. Meet people. Help create a climate where businesses can flourish. Get involved to improve the quality of life in Hendersonville.
Membership Levels and Benefits
The Hendersonville Area Chamber of Commerce has many levels of investment available to its members. Although basic level membership allows members to get involved and opt-in to various other events and services throughout the year, the higher investment levels allow for pre-paid inclusion into these programs or events at a discounted rate. Every investment level requires a one-time $25 administrative fee.
For more information on each of our membership levels, please call 615-824-2818.
Why Join the Chamber?
Download the Membership Packet
It pays to be a member!
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber member than a nonmember
- 95% of the "Best Places to Work in America" are Chamber members
- Most consumers (59%*) think being an active Chamber member is an effective business strategy
- If a company is highly involved with a Chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to believe that company's products stack up better than the competition
- When consumers know a restaurant is a Chamber member, they are 40% more likely to eat there over the next several months
- When consumers know an insurance company is a Chamber member, they are 43% more likely to buy insurance from that company
- Consumers are 44% more likely to think positively of a small business that is a Chamber member; 63% would be more likely to purchase goods and services from that business in the future
*Source: A nationwide study conducted by the Shapiro Group
"This summer I had the good fortune to meet Amy Jordan with Puroclean at the July after hours. After conversation I discovered that Amy and her husband, Matt, could be of tremendous service to my insurance agency since they specialized in restoration and mold remediation. They have been exceptional in dealing with my clients during any insurance claims that have occurred. I feel that they have added value to my service. I have also been able to provide insurance service for Jordan family. Synergy is continuing to work through the Hendersonville Chamber of Commerce."
Liberty Mutual Group