Join the Chamber
Promote your business. Meet people. Help create a climate where businesses can flourish. Get involved to improve the quality of life in Hendersonville.
Membership Levels and Benefits
The Hendersonville Area Chamber of Commerce has many levels of investment available to its members. Although basic level membership allows members to get involved and opt-in to various other events and services throughout the year, the higher investment levels allow for pre-paid inclusion into these programs or events at a discounted rate. Every investment level requires a one-time $25 administrative fee.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EACH OF OUR MEMBERSHIP LEVELS, PLEASE CALL 615-824-2818
Why Join the Chamber?
It pays to be a member!
- Consumers are 63% more likely to buy from a Chamber member than a nonmember
- 95% of the "Best Places to Work in America" are Chamber members
- Most consumers (59%*) think being an active Chamber member is an effective business strategy
- If a company is highly involved with a Chamber, consumers are 12% more likely to believe that company's products stack up better than the competition
- When consumers know a restaurant is a Chamber member, they are 40% more likely to eat there over the next several months
- When consumers know an insurance company is a Chamber member, they are 43% more likely to buy insurance from that company
- Consumers are 44% more likely to think positively of a small business that is a Chamber member; 63% would be more likely to purchase goods and services from that business in the future
*Source: A nationwide study conducted by the Shapiro Group
“Being a business partner with the Hendersonville Chamber really makes a difference. It provides an excellent opportunity to associate and network with other business leaders who share your high standards and desire to build a better business and a stronger community. Our relationship with the chamber has been an invaluable part of our continued growth and success.”
Ken Anderson, Regional President
First State Bank