Grant Application Instructions
The narrative application should be limited to three typed pages.
Essential elements include:
- Project name
- Primary grant administrator/investigator
- Description of the project to include goal(s), time-line, action steps to achieve each goal, and results.
- Budget and a budget narrative to explain use of requested funds and available school funding
- Clear linkage of the proposed project to established school or school system goals.
- Letter of support from the principal and, when appropriate, school system for school-wide project.
- The project must be completed within the current school year and an end of the year report submitted no later than May 30, 2020.
Funding categories are as follows:
- Single teacher application - up to $500
- Multiple teacher application - up to $1,500
- School-wide application - up to $3,000
We encourage three applications per school, so please prioritize and submit accordingly. On September 5, 2018, an evaluation committee within the Chamber Foundation will review all applications submitted.
Application deadline for the 2019-20 school year is August 31, 2019. Applications are to be submitted in person or via mail to the Hendersonville Chamber Foundation at the following address:
100 Country Club Drive Suite 104 Hendersonville, Tn 37075
Awards will be announced at the Golden Apple event on October 15, 2019 at Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club.
For questions or more information contact 615-824-2818 or email email@example.com